Sunday 17 February 2013

Bella Crocheted Baby Booties


Its been a while right..Glad to see you all again here enjoying my blog. My latest project is a baby shoes. I am going to give this cutie to my colleague. I hope she like it. 


I called it Bella Baby Booties, because the baby name is Bella. Such a sweet name right?


Let me know how do you think about this cutie..:)


I always think to sell my handmade crochet item, but i never have enough confidence to do it.


Maybe next time, i should try?!


Like my page,  please? hehe

See you again next time :)






Moogly

9 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful booties - the yarn is such a great colour! Elisabeth

linda said...

So cute, I love them :)

Jamie @ Huckleberry Love said...

These are so sweet! Great job! Thanks for sharing.

Jamie

www.huckleberrylove.com

Ana Love Craft said...

So lovely!!! Love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Adorable! Is it possible to get the pattern?

Marta said...

Really pretty!!! I would love to get the pattern, might be possible? ♥

Lolachoco said...

The pattern is available here

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/slippers-with-cuff-and-tie

smk52 said...

I love them! Itty Bitty Bella Baby Booties!

Anonymous said...

The booties are so beautiful! I love the colors!

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
http://usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/04/submarine-sunday-28.html

Post a Comment