Sunday 19 February 2012

Acrylic Yarn for Sale

So here we come, the latest update from our store. Acrylic yarn!!! This yarn is 100% acrylic. So Enjoy :)


Currently this yarn is pre-order yarn. The pre-order is closed every Friday of the week. I will confirm your yarn order on weekend and you only need to pay once I confirm. I will ship your order 1-3 after payment received. If you need any other color other than listed here you can let me know, I will try to make it available :)

Acrylic Series I

Weight: 45g
Price: RM 3.5

B01LC


B02LC


B03LC


B04LC


P01LC


P02LC


P03LC


P04LC


PR01LC


Y01LC






Acrylic Series II - Medium Thick

Weight: 50g
Price: RM 7

MP01LC



MM02LC


MM01LC


Comparison between Series 1 and Series 11 


(Click the image for larger version)

Happy Shopping everyone:)

Order at: felice.lolachoco@gmail.com


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I use minlon weight 40g to do winter cap for adults and use 3/0 4/0 tulip needle .Is this the correct sizes.

Post a Comment